127 S First Street
127 S First Street, Geneva
127 S. First St. was built in 1917 by famed architecture firm Holabird & Roche for use by the Chicago Telephone Company. The firm is known for such buildings as Chicago’s Palmer House Hotel, Soldier Field, The Cook County Courthouse/Chicago City Hall, and the University Club of Chicago.
Located just two blocks south of IL Rte. 38 with a stately presence on IL Rte. 31, 127 S First St. is a convenient and practical space just two blocks from the Geneva Metra train station and historic downtown shopping district. It has a flexible floor plan with private offices, open areas and large meeting room capability.