Geneva Office Space – 127 S First Street Professional Industrial Vibe Office
127 S First Street, Geneva, IL 60134
Located just two blocks south of State Street (Route 38) with a stately presence on First Street (Route 31), is the Professional Office Building at 127 S First Street, Geneva, IL 60134.
127 S First Street is conveniently located in charming Geneva with very easy access to the Tri-Cities, Randall Road and I-88.
Great for commuters just two blocks from the Geneva Metra train station!
Enjoy the ease of dining at over 50 restaurants and shopping in the historic downtown Third Street, Geneva, IL!
- 796 SF Office Space
- First Floor
- Two Private Offices
- General Open Work Space
- Loading Door Access from Office
- Barn Doors, Shelving & Industrial Finishes
- Full ADA Accessibility
- 55 Dedicated Private Parking Spaces
- Conference Room
- Shared Kitchenette
- Walking distance to Geneva Metra Station
- A stately presence on IL Rte. 31
- 18,438 SF historic office building with flexible floor plans from 200 to 6,000 SF
- 2 blocks from popular Geneva Third Street Shopping/Dining district
- 2 blocks from the beautiful Fox River trail
127 S First Street was built in 1918 by famed architecture firm Holabird & Roche for use by the Chicago Telephone Company. The firm is known for such buildings as Chicago’s Palmer House Hotel, Soldier Field, The Cook County Courthouse/Chicago City Hall, and the University Club of Chicago. The building went on to serve the DuPage Library System as well before becoming a part of the BEI Portfolio in 2014.
Contact our Leasing Agents for a Showing Today
For more information:
Contact Angela Skurka, Commercial Broker
Learn more at www.beicre.com